Join our team!
Sheldon Commercial Interiors is an independent, professional and highly respected company with 30 years of experience in commercial Design and Fitout Construction. Committed to the highest standards, we create innovative and inspiring corporate workplaces for our clients, by combining the expertise of our in-house divisions of design, project management, construction, technology and manufacturing. Located in vibrant North Sydney, Sheldon enjoy a positive company culture and promote a healthy work life.
Check out the roles we’re currently hiring for below!
Senior Interior Designer
Are you driven, creative and passionate about great design in corporate workplace interiors? We’re looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join our dynamic team, based in North Sydney.
Committed to the highest standards, we create innovative and inspiring corporate workplaces for our clients, by combining the expertise of our in-house teams including design, project management, construction, technology and manufacturing.
Sheldon have an exciting and expanding client base from innovative communications companies, financial corporations to creative New York based advertising agencies.
For this creative and exciting role you will need to have:
- At least 7 years proven track record in corporate office design experience
- Tertiary qualifications in interior design/architecture
- Experience managing design projects from concept, documentation, approvals, through to construction
- Advanced CAD skills. Vectorworks experience is an advantage however not essential
- Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards knowledge and proven experience
- Excellent communication and pitch presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability and attitude to work with a broad range of local and globally based clients
If you think you’re up for the challenge and want to see your design career flourish, this is a great opportunity.
We’re on the hunt for a receptionist to manage all front desk coordination and ensure our office functions in a professional, well kept manner. The role involves coordinating the various company events that we have, managing our company vehicle fleet and assistance across Human Resources and project administration.
This highly valued member of our team will need great communications skills as will be dealing with all aspects of our business and many external parties.
You will have had 2+ years in a similar role and have a high attention to detail. You’ll appreciate processes, including documentation and note keeping and be proactive and professional in your approach to work. We’re looking for someone enthusiastic, who is a great first point of call to those dealing with Sheldon – be it on the phone or in person.
We’re looking for someone who can work autonomously, so initiative and maturity is a must with an ability to anticipate needs and show initiative. You will need to act with sensitivity, discretion and confidentiality as required.
- Maintains office efficiency, planning and implementing office systems, and equipment procurement.
- Purchasing of office equipment & supplies
- Emergency Procedures (Fire Warden)
- General Office clerical functions
- Answering Phones
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and couriers as required
- Setting up of and booking meeting rooms
- Arrange catering
- Arranging staff travel requirements
- Assist in Meetings including Minute taking
- Maintain and further develop office recording process
- Ensure efficient transfer of documents to archive
- Manage and Coordinate Corporate Memberships & Subscriptions
- Manage and Coordinate Internal events